- 1 Russian bookmakers will have to step up their fight against betting fraud
- 2 The Central Bank liquidates a bank involved in illegal gambling
- 3 The Moscow hippodrome wants to regain popularity with the help of a large sweepstakes
- 4 The bookmaker topped the rating of the best employers in Russia < /h2> The rating of the best employers in the Russian market was presented by the RBC platform. In the category “Retail” the first place was taken by Liga Stavok, which also became the only bookmaker in the ranking, entering the second group of companies with a score of 51.2 points. In general, employers were evaluated on a 100-point scale, in which a result above 50 points is considered average, and above 60 points – high. The position of the company in the rating was influenced by working conditions, business reliability, business reputation and social responsibility of the company. Russian bookmakers have experienced the most unprofitable day for business
- 5 Rosfinmonitoring discovered a fraudulent scheme of MFIs and illegal casinos
- 6 The State Duma proposes to ban advertising of cryptocurrencies in Russia
- 7 The Central Bank has set the deadline for submitting bills on digital financial assets
- 8 Russian gambling they want to ban operators from working on the Ukrainian market
Bookmakers will have to step up their fight against online betting fraud, the betting company has been included in the rating of the best employers in Russia, and experts have recorded the most unprofitable day for domestic bookmaking. How the Moscow hippodrome wants to regain popularity with the help of a tote, will miners be able to sell cryptocurrency in Russia, and what fraudulent scheme related to online casinos and MFIs has been revealed by Rosfinmonitoring – read in Login Casino digest November 12-18.
Russian bookmakers will have to step up their fight against betting fraud
Professional player fraud is becoming an increasingly acute problem for Russian bookmakers. This was told by Darina Denisova, head of the sectoral self-regulatory organization. The more online betting develops in the country, the more active fraudsters become. According to her, today scammers use advanced tools to automate bets and anonymize users, which anti-fraud departments of bookmakers are far from always able to cope with. Deception by betting houses brings professional cheaters several hundred thousand rubles a month and, accordingly, entails huge losses for gambling companies.
The Central Bank liquidates a bank involved in illegal gambling
The Bank of Russia announced the liquidation of a bank called “Modern Business Standards”. The decision is based on a report from the Moscow Federal Tax Service. Back in March 2022, “Modern Business Standards” lost his license after the Central Bank discovered a number of serious violations in the activities of the institution. In particular, the bank repeatedly violated the requirements of the “anti-money laundering” of the law, carried out settlements between unlicensed bookmakers, casinos and individuals.
The Moscow hippodrome wants to regain popularity with the help of a large sweepstakes
The Central Moscow Hippodrome (CMI) is in need of a major overhaul. The building of the complex is in an emergency condition and cannot fully function. The concept of restoration work involves the closure of the CMI and the withdrawal of horses for a two-year period. Experts fear that the preservation of the hippodrome will lead to a significant decrease in interest in buying and selling horses, as well as an irreversible loss of visitors.
Horsemen see the solution to this problem in the activation of the sweepstakes, which has recently received expanded opportunities for advertising promotion. The current sweepstakes on the CMI offers insignificant winnings and therefore is of little interest to visitors. But, if the totalizator can offer large prize money and launch effective advertising, the interest of players will increase significantly. Experts believe that the new rules for visiting the hippodrome will also help attract an audience, if each entrance ticket already includes several base rates.