- 1 By 2030, the State Duma plans to increase the target deductions of bookmakers to 2%
- 2 Under the Unified Regulator, a commission will be created to control the distribution of targeted deductions
- 3 ERAI has developed an anti-corruption plan < /h2> The document, which contains the ERAI anti-corruption plan for the period from 2022 to 2024, is presented on the official website of the regulator. According to the document, the Unified Regulator has planned for the designated period the implementation of 11 measures that will help reduce the corruption component. Among them: the creation of a commission to control the official behavior of ERAI employees and resolve conflicts of interest; informing employees about the provisions of anti-corruption legislation; consideration of appeals related to the illegal work of ERAI employees who incline to corruption offenses; Identification of corruption risks and their elimination; interaction with other government agencies in the field of combating corruption, etc. For each event, deadlines or frequency of their holding are set. The number of visitors to the Siberian Coin up 62%
- 4 BC Pari weakened the monopoly on Russian volleyball
- 5 BC BetBoom wants to sue more than 1 million rubles from the Ministry of Internal Affairs
- 6 Team Spirit player is being checked for involvement in agreements
- 7 Russia wants to allow mining of any crypto
- 8 Binance spoke about the restrictions for Russians
The State Duma wants to raise betting fees to 2% by 2030, a commission will be created under the Unified Regulator to control targeted gambling business fees, and ERAI has developed an anti-corruption plan. At the same time, BC Pari gave up its monopoly in domestic volleyball, and BC BetBoom wants to sue more than 1 million rubles from the Ministry of Internal Affairs. On the increase in attendance of the Siberian Coin, the investigation of the Team Spirit agreements, the blocking of Russian users on the Binance exchange and other industry news – in Login Casino digest on October 29 – November 4.
By 2030, the State Duma plans to increase the target deductions of bookmakers to 2%
The State Duma has received a new version of the draft law on increasing the targeted deductions of the gambling business in favor of domestic sports for consideration. According to the latest edition, a consistent increase in deductions is planned according to the scheme:
- from 2023 to 2024 – deductions of 1.5% of the quarterly revenue;
- from 2025 to 2027 – deductions of 1.7% of the quarterly revenue;
- 2028 to 2029 – deductions of 1.8% of the quarterly revenue;
- since 2030 – deductions of 2% of the quarterly revenue.
At the same time, they want to divide betting payments into three parts, which will be directed to the development of mass, professional and youth sports in the Russian Federation. 30% of all deductions will be directed to the first direction, to the second – 70%, and on the third – 20%.
If the State Duma passes the bill, it will come into force as early as 2023.
Under the Unified Regulator, a commission will be created to control the distribution of targeted deductions
The idea of collegial work on the distribution of target allocations to improve the efficiency of spending funds was voiced at the forum “Russia – sports power. And now the Committee on Physical Culture and Sports has presented a new version of the bill, which provides for the creation of a commission to monitor and redistribute earmarked contributions. The commission will include representatives of sports federations, the Olympic Committee, the Paralympic Committee, the Presidential Administration, the State Duma, the Government Office, as well as the General Director of ERAI.