- 1 ERAI changes the rules for joining the information system
- 2 The State Duma discussed a possible ban «quick games» at bookmakers
- 3 Top 5 leaders in August in terms of site traffic among Russian bookmakers
- 4 During the season, bookmakers transferred 120 million rubles to biathletes
- 5 The amount of sponsorship agreements in the RPL is overstated by 25%
- 6 Ukraine wants to impose sanctions against Russian bookmakers < /h2> Such a proposal was submitted to the National Security Council of Ukraine by the Cabinet of Ministers. They want to introduce sanctions against Russian companies that are associated with gambling and lotteries. A five-year period of effect of special economic and other restrictive measures, which will fall under 38 Russian companies, is preliminarily assumed. Among others, the operator of the Unified Rate Accounting Center “Mobile Card” was also included in the sub-sanctioned list. It is known why Stoloto no longer works with Russian Post
- 7 Mining will be legalized in Russia by the end of the year
The unified regulator has updated the rules for connecting bookmakers to the information system, the State Duma will consider the possibility of a ban on “quick games”, and in Ukraine they want to impose sanctions against 38 Russian gambling companies. Why is the cost of sponsorship agreements in the RPL overestimated by 25%, for what reason does Russian Post severed relations with Stoloto; and is mining really legalized in the Russian Federation by the end of 2022 – read the latest Login Casino digest.
ERAI changes the rules for joining the information system
The unified regulator of the gambling market of the Russian Federation announced that it had changed the rules for joining licensed gambling companies to a special information system. What changes are we talking about – ERAI does not specify. At the same time, it is understood that the new work procedure will allow for a more detailed and deeper analysis of the data that comes from betting companies. You can familiarize yourself with the updated rules on the official website of ERAI. We remind you that all legal sweepstakes and bookmakers in Russia are connected to a single information system through which the regulator collects information about bets and generally controls the market.
The State Duma discussed a possible ban «quick games» at bookmakers
At a meeting of the State Duma Council on September 12, the Committee on Economic Policy proposed to consider a bill that provides for a ban on the offer of “quick games” in the betting line. Under “quick games” means a variety of bets in live mode. For example, a player bets on darts and gets the result within a few seconds. The bill also proposes to ban the use by operators of programs that resemble slot machines.
Top 5 leaders in August in terms of site traffic among Russian bookmakers
In August, the top five domestic bookmakers in terms of attracted traffic were led by betting offices Winline, Fonbet, Liga Stavok, Betsity. and BetBoom. All bookmakers have a high increase in attendance. At the same time, the best results were shown by the leader of the Winline BC rating with an increase in attendance of almost 64%, as well as the BetBoom office with a traffic increase of 108%. Thanks to an impressive growth spurt, BetBoom broke into the top 5, which it had been missing for the past 12 months. In general, in August, we can talk about a surge in user interest in betting sites, which is easily explained by the start of the main European and RPL football championships.
During the season, bookmakers transferred 120 million rubles to biathletes
The Russian Biathlon Union has published information about its budget for the season. The total funding of the organization reached 370.12 million rubles. Of this amount, the union received 120 million in the form of targeted deductions from bookmakers. The organization also attracted 200 million rubles with the help of sponsors. The amount of state funding amounted to 18 million rubles.
The amount of sponsorship agreements in the RPL is overstated by 25%
The analysis of the volume of the audience in the Russian Premier League in the past and current season was analyzed by Dmitry Sergeev, managing partner of BC Pari. The comparison showed that in the current season the RPL TV audience has decreased by about 20%. Additionally, attendance at stadiums has also fallen by about 50% due to the introduction of Fan ID. According to the expert, the increase in the cost of sponsorship projects with Premier League football clubs is contrary to logic, and marketing activities should be proportionally reduced, and not grow uncontrollably. According to Dmitry Sergeev, it would be logical to reduce the cost of sponsorship agreements by about 25%. However, the difficulty is that the fall in the audience and ratings was not predicted, therefore, there are no clauses on discounts for sponsors in the contracts.